Reporting Disgust in Fake news or outdated reporting

Reporting Disgust
Thomas Fry. 16 February 2017. 19:06. Blue Collar Politics. www.bluecollarpolitics.org

As I was listening to a YouTube video the other day I realized just how out of control some of these video makers can have something to say and through what may be their fault or maybe they just think they know everything. I think it could be both buy I will go on listening and sometimes laughing, but nevertheless I will report to my listeners the truth and please if I ever say something that you disagree with please tell me and I will research it out again to check to make sure I do have it correct. There are new things in science that the scientist are finding a new truth as they learn thru experiments and conversations between them and then making a news article to tell the public and also opening themselves up for other scientist and lay people to challenge their discovery. This challenge is the most important thing we know in science because it keeps everyone focused on the truth. I know that these one per-centers that have all the money in the world and they think they know it all, I pause to think to myself just how much they know that we as the general public do not know because they have hidden the truth that they find. The conversation is so important for us to survive and the allowance of new findings in the world have to be discussed between us or we will be lost and then we will be dependent on others. Just remember that the only stupid question is the question that was not asked. I am going to add a new segment to Blue Collar Politics called the things I learned this week and I hope that my listeners will tell me what they have learned in that same week and we all will become so much smarter than all these idiots that spew out the same information and are making money off of this bogus information. Please do not become a person that thinks you know it all because you do NOT know it all and I can prove it if you think you do! Maybe we can get our leaders to allow our scientist to have that all important conversation that should be happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News Obama gives Iran Billions

Welcome to Blue Collar Politics Radio Talk Show Blog

Boyan Slat unveils The Ocean Cleanup Interceptor/ Good idea?