To be eligible for the Johnson Scholar's Scholarship you must submit an essay (300-600 words) explaining your educational plans/and STEM field of interest.

This is my winning essay that I wrote for my Scholarship


My plan for my education starts out getting my AS Computer Information Technology from LSSC. I have to get through a few hurdles first. I have a physical handicap, Spinal injury in my lower back, in which cost me a job and a way of life. This school that I am doing is my way of getting back into the workforce to become a productive member of society. The second thing that has caused me issues is my ADHD, and overcoming how to deal with the way my brain works and keeping it focused, and I am doing this with professional help. I have progressed in my health enough to get into school in a subject I love and in a field I know a lot about already. I plan on continuing my education after my AS, I will then go to UCF for the Information Technology (B.S.) and I plan on participating in every group I can including School Paper and student government and applying to SAM Club while here at LSSC. I am already an expert with building computers before I even started school, but I want to be better than good. I plan on all of this schooling so I can help The Authorities go after the criminals that attack our Elderly and our children and there is plenty of Police but there is not enough computer experts to help them stop these criminals that attack people through the World Wide Web. I only received a small amount of money every month to survive on and I have to pay for some medication, so I need to obtain extra money to buy the Computer equipment that I need to accomplish my goals. I want a job in computers that helps people and this is how I have come up with my plan of education. I had a rough start due to lack of funds and I currently have straight A’s and intend to keep my grades up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News Obama gives Iran Billions

Welcome to Blue Collar Politics Radio Talk Show Blog

Boyan Slat unveils The Ocean Cleanup Interceptor/ Good idea?