Facebook Scare and Trickery, How to Identify

 

Facebook Scare and Trickery, How to Identify

I would like to introduce myself first, my name is Thomas Fry and I have a degree in Computer Information Technology with Technical Certificates in Digital Forensics and Information Technical Analysis. I hear every day in the news about someone losing their entire retirement from an online scam. This breaks 


my heart because figuring out if someone is lying on the internet is very easy, first, you should always know that if someone asked for money right away they are lying, second is an old but true saying "if it is on the internet than it must be a lie!"

The easiest way to start you out to be able to protect yourself is that this process must always be done first, you must always be able to arrive at whomever's site independently of their button or their source of contacting you. I tell my Mother all of the time, please, if it is on Facebook then your first thought is that it is a scam, because if it is legit then they will only contact you to tell you to login on their service to deal with an issue. Facebook Messenger in my thought is that it is a dangerous service because they do nothing even when someone has scammed millions of dollars from victims using Facebook. I wish someone would sue Facebook to get this problem out into the open where everybody in the world can see this problem. 

The main problem is you can fake who you are on Facebook very easily and with no consequences for your actions because if you scam someone for millions on Wall Street then you will go to jail for a long time with a Felony on your record for the rest of your life. 

The very first thing you should do to catch a catfish or misrepresentation of who they are is to simply left-click on the right (little downward-facing arrow) that person's name and left-click(lc) and lc on the second option down (view profile) and proceed to just view the profile to see if there are any obvious differences like you think you are talking to a pretty female but the pictures on that profile are of a man. Criminals are stupid, and they are not smart enough to bulletproof their scam. 

I will not tell you every single way that the scam is done because I do not want to give new ideas to the criminals. After reading this blog you may email me or leave a message so I can answer you in private on your particular issue. This will be a series of blogs so as to not throw to much information at you at once. Please if a question arises then email me with your question. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News Obama gives Iran Billions

Welcome to Blue Collar Politics Radio Talk Show Blog